These developer forums are broken in so many ways, and I'm sure we've all experienced some or all of the following several times a day:
- Clicking any search result from google, or another link to the forum, simply bounces you back to the referring link.
- Almost all searches either result in "internal server error", or bounce you back to the main forum page.
- SLOW .... sometimes 15-20 seconds to load a thread.
- Sometimes takes 5 attempts to login.
- Logs me out randomly after very short amounts of time, despite ticking "remember me" box.
- All of this has been going on for months now, it's been reportedly directly by myself and other devs.
AWS is supposed to be one of the world's leading tech companies - I've seen busy forums hosted on a $5 VPS that work better than this. I don't think it's an unreasonable request to wonder when it'll be fixed?