account linking that worked until the end of September. but this week, suddenly does not work.
After confirming that it will work at the end of September, we did not modify our OAuth server until this week.
My authorization type is 'Auth Code Grant'. My server's redirect url is 'https://pitangui.amazon.com/api/skill/link/xxx?code=xxx&state=xxx'.
I checked my server log, token url does not requested.
Please help. Thank you.
- Skill ID
- Region(s) you're trying to link with: (EU/NA?)
- OAuth server and me in korea(east asia), testing in korea.
- Device/Type platform (Android/iOS/Browser)
- Android, iOS, Browser
- Version of AlexaApp (Under settings -> about the alexa app)
- Browser, iOS : 1.24.2790.0
- Android : 1.24.2698.0
- Screenshot/description of issue (empty page? Seeing 'Unable to link' page? Button on page not functioning?)
- 'Unable to link' page
- Exact time and date(in UTC, or with time zone) you tried and failed to link the skill.
- First discovery : In UTC +00, 2017-10-09 09 AM
And from skill setup in the developer portal page:
- Whitelisted Domains
- It means Domain List (Optional)? None
- AccountLinkingType (Implicit Grant or AuthCode)