Try these fast and easy steps to fix Roku error code 003 of Roku Program –
1. Confirm that you have an active internet connection.
2. Make sure the username and password that you entered for the wireless network is correct. So check the network's SSID, and the password may be either WEP or WPA.
3. Place your router and Roku device near each other so you can get a good wireless signal.
4. Reboot your Roku computer by clicking Settings > System > Restart. If you are using Roku TV, then navigate to Settings > System > Power > Restart your Roku TV and restart it.
5. Reboot your router by applying the instructions in the user manual.