I submitted my app for release and got the feedback, that I don't support FireTV. Sadly, I'm not able to understand the Generic-Navigation issue. Maybe somebody could explain what the issue is trying to tell me
Generic - Navigation FireTV-07- Menu: Users are unable to navigate all options - Remote and Gamepad
Steps to reproduce: 1. Install and launch the app Actual Result: Observe user is unable to navigate to menu buttons/options Expected Result: User should be able to highlight, navigate and select all the accessible app content.
There is no menu available in my app - so pressing the menu/option does nothing. According to documentation that seems to be okay:
4.6 All Remaining Buttons
- Test: Press all remaining buttons.
- Expected Results: There are no behavior requirements for these remaining buttons. However:
- Single button presses must not exit the user to the Home screen.
- Buttons may navigate the user backwards in the UI.
- If the user is in the app’s main menu (or an equivalent starting point for UI navigation), your app may use a button press to exit.
I'm happy of any kind of feedback! Case-id: 2255676971