I am developing a simple Skill that plays 1 podcast file.
It is working but not as I expected.
As I ask Alexa to play my skill "Alexa, play [my_skill_name]", Alexa responds with the correct outspeech and then after a few seconds Alexa says that "There was a problem communicating with the requested skill". Funny thought is that right after Alexa says that error, the podcast starts playing.
I got some logs of the requests, and here it the flow: ( -> received request, <- output response).
0s -> LaunchRequest
3s <- AudioPlayer.Play
3s -> AudioPlayer.PlaybackStarted
3s -> AudioPlayer.PlaybackStopped
9s -> SessionEndedRequest (EXCEEDED_MAX_REPROMPTS)
11s -> PlaybackStarted
11s -> PlaybackStopped
15s -> PlaybackStarted