I'm looking for ways to integrate Amazon Music into a new hifi system product and several questions arise. So far, the only related information I could find is about Amazon Music in case of being controlled by Alexa (AVS). My questions are not related to Alexa. I'm only interested in Amazon Music itself:
- Do I need to implement my own client?
- Can I use an existing open source client that already supports Amazon Music? (from Amazon point of view)
- Do I need to use a client / client-code provided by Amazon? If so, which language/libraries is that based on? Is it public?
- How to integrate Amazon Music with my own App, which is used to control the new hifi system?
- Are there any license fees / royalties / other costs to be allowed to do so?
- Is there support from Amazon for product vendors trying to integrate Amazon Music?
- Do I need to certificate my Product?
- Can I brand it with an Amazon Music Logo?
As you can see all questions are about the same issue: How to integrate Amazon music into a physical product? I found a lot ressources about this when it comes to Alexa but not for Amazon music 'only'.