I recently came across this Amazon ASK(as a new project). I'm a Java developer, and want to use Java for this even. I've got a couple of doubts during this processing.
- Do I need Maven for sure or can I get all those jars seperately (if so, also can someone please me with what jars would be required).
- I saw the java samples available in Git hub, and here what confuses me is for hello world program, I'l be needing session package as well. does this apply to all the remaining projects also?
- Can I add sysouts in my program to see the console output before uploading it onto AWS console?
- what should be the folder structure while developing this in Eclipse?
- why will we get The remote endpoint could not be called, or the response it returned was invalid.?
- Can someone please provide me with a sample Alexa Skills Kit project done in Eclipse?