1. I bought a new fire 10 tablet, which is called my 4th in order to keep things simple.
2. My 3rd tablet has a slew of Silk bookmarks and passwords.
4. When I set up the 4th, I could not restore from the 3rd because the setting under Backup/Restore was turned off.
5. Once I turned on the backup on the 3rd, the 4th had already set up, and now backing up from the 3rd is no longer an option.
6. Synching both tablets didn't fix the problem.
7. Installing the Chrome bookmark app didn't work. That only moves things from my computer.
This has been three weeks of speaking and/or emailing Amazon tech support, going over all of the above each time, and not having a resolution. In the interim, I've been using the 4th tablet because the 3rd had a lot of operating issues, which is why I originally bought a new one.
Short of doing a factory reset on the 4th and having to set it up all over again, has anyone any ideas as to how to put this issue to rest?