We are a 3PL with many Amazon Seller clients who use Amazon FBA (LTL). Our clients manually create shipments on the Amazon Seller FBA portal. As the 3pl, we would like to use Amazon FBA APIs to send carton information, weight, dimensions, tracking numbers and retrieve the Amazon carton and pallet labels, is this possible, or is it an 'all or nothing' proposition to manage FBA inventory transfers?
Amazon FBA Client will do steps 1 through 5.
- Step 1 - Create a listing and convert it to FBA
- Step 2 - Create an inbound shipment plan
- Step 3 - Prepare the items for shipping
- Step 4 - Create an inbound shipment
- Step 5 - Use an Amazon-partnered carrier for your inbound shipments (optional)
Our 3PL would like to do steps 6 though 9 using Amazon FBA API
- Step 6 - Send shipment tracking numbers to Amazon
- Step 7 - Submit carton content information
- Step 8 - Request shipping labels for your inbound shipment
- Step 9 - Request pallet labels or bills of lading (LTL/FTL only)
- Step 10 - Send your shipments to Amazon's fulfillment network
- Step 11 - Mark your shipments as shipped