I am a Music subscriber, so I want to use Amazon Music to play your ever-increasing list of podcasts. You now have the six I listen to so turning off my PocketCast subscription and started paying for Music.
The problem is I have given up a HUGE number of useful features.
On the Windows app I want to handle Podcasts with the same features as Music Android App.
While we wait for #1 the "Play at xx speed' feature would be useful. I'm going to my phone vs using my PC to listen :(
- Being able to sort my playlist
- Being able to multi-select podcasts to download/add to playlist/delete/remove from the download.
- Set "Play at xx speed" per podcast offering.
- When using Jabra 65/75/80 earbuds having their skip forward/back work as either track skipping or forward/back nn seconds (set by the user per podcast)
- Having the ability to crop a podcast offering by nn seconds (set by user)
If this isn't the place to make these requests, please direct me to the proper venue.