I have just had a design rejected due to 1.1 copyright.
It is my original design with no text, and the ‘Infringement Team’ have even removed copies that other sellers have listed at my request.
I know the wording is correct as this is the same as the others I have live, just in a different colour.
I use the ‘productor’ chrome Plug-in and use the built in TM check, in addition I also check using the TMDN/tmview search as this checks all trademarks worldwide, and nothing showed as trademarked even for different products.
I have tried asking before (completly different design , but same checks and no results) but I get the same generic email back, so left in the dark as to what is the issue.