ask dialog -s amzn1.ask.skill.1234 -g development -l en-US --simulation-type NFI_ISOLATED_SIMULATION
<I type in my utterance EXACTLY as it is defined in my interaction model JSON in the "type": "INTENT" section>
[Error]: This utterance did not resolve to any intent in your skill. Please invoke your skill and try again with a different utterance or update your interaction model to include this utterance before testing again.
Things I have tried/checked so far to troubleshoot:
- Reinstalled the NFI-beta version of ask. Version info shows as "Current version v2.15.0." This looks correct
- Tried invoking my skill normally ("open myskill") via the ask dialog. This works as expected
- Verified the NFI info is showing in the interaction model. I see them both in the web view and via
ask smapi get-interaction-model -s amzn1.ask.skill.1234 -l en-US -g development
4. Tried each of the utterances defined in my interaction model
5. When I try the "type": "LAUNCH" utterance, my skill opens as expected. It is only the "type": "INTENT" utterances that do NOT work
I'm stuck. Everything looks correct to me. TIA!