We would like to automate the process of Live App Testing our Android APK.
Is there an option to automate Live App Testing? Specifically, creating a test, uploading a fresh APK and kicking off the test.
The App Submission API specifically states that anything to do with Live App Testing is not supported. Is there another option?
(There is mention of an APK SFTP upload on the site, but information on this does not seem to exist any more).
Specifically, what we would like to accomplish is this workflow:
1. Developer commits to a specific branch (this happens infrequently, during release prep)
2. AWS Codebuild generates an APK
3. A Live App Test is generated, with any previously dangling tests cancelled. I can't seem to automate this step. (From test to test, I only expect the APK to change. The images and copy can be managed manually).
4. QA team tests and approves the app.
5. Administrator promotes the test version to live. A new, tested version goes out to the wild...
Can I build such a workflow?