Is this the best place to post bugs?
Sharing items from my Amazon list with someone else only shared six items from the list in a text message and deleted the remaining items from my list.
To repro -
- Open the Amazon Alexa smartphone app
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen
- Tap Lists & Notes
- Make sure the Lists tab is selected
- Tap on a list with more than 6 items in it. (In my case, it was a shopping list.)
- Tap on Share
- Pick a contract to share that list with. (In my case, it was a SMS text contact, see below for app details).
- You will see 6 items composed in a text message ready to send, but all remaining items will have been deleted from the Amazon Alexa List.
I'm using v2.2.345151.0 of the Amazon Alexa smart app on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Android smartphone. The SMS app used was Verizon Message+ v7.0.7. My shopping list also syncs with the Any.Do phone app. I have Any.Do v126.96.36.199 installed.
I have not attempted to reproduce the bug since encountering it. I could not find the deleted items in my marked completed items. I had to re-enter the deleted list items from mental memory.