Play any Amazon Fire TV prime video.
ask "Alexa, pause" causes the Amazon fire TV VIDEO to pause properly as expected.
Or, use the "pause" button on a controller.
Once an Amazon VIDEO is PAUSED using FIRE TV all of the following cause Amazon MUSIC to play instead of resuming the VIDEO:
- "Alexa, Play" - triggers Amazon Music - error
- "Alexa, resume" - triggers Amazon Music - error
- "Alexa, continue" - triggers Amazon Music - error
- alexa asks "what do you want me to play?" - error
- "Alexa, resume my video" - works as expected
when a video is actively loaded in Fire TV and paused then the statement "play" should resume playing the VIDEO and not trigger music.