I tried to update already live skill with additional features using new intents, before deploying it to live skill, i test it with a new skill id. everything was working fine in this newly created skill, but when upload the code to new skill, the new intent is not working.
Utterance i am trying "connect my account from <invocation>";
it should call 'LinkAccount' Intent but its calling 'RadioIntent'
Live skill ID: amzn1.ask.skill.eab64acc-1e74-4a38-8217-0d184dd446ff
New Dev Skill ID: amzn1.ask.skill.9e05fefe-f94b-48e9-bab0-2b862747dc55
problem is when testing the utterance-profiler in live skill its showing the correct intent but when i try it in 'Test' tab its calling another intent.
Please note both skills are calling same lambda and both JSON for modals are same.