I'm sorry to ask you for such a basic question.
I'm new to Alexa, I have a good overview of the whole process, I've read a lot of the documentation and played with 4 or 5 examples available on your repository.
However, when it comes to implementing my own project, I'm already stuck because I must miss one of the basic concepts.
When I deploy the "hello word" example or my own code, I have the same phenomenon.
The "help", "cancel", "stop" utterances work well, as does my custom intent ("MyTestIntent"). Only, my custom intent captures all utterances, even if they have not been defined in the model. I realized that this was also the case in your "hello world". In addition, nothing is ever captured in the "IntentReflectorHandler".
I don't see what I missed, my code is very close to the examples you provide.
This problem exists regardless of the device, including with the uterrance profiler
Thank you for your help.