i have not ask cli or aws cli in my pc, yhan someone made npm install and run of
skill-sample-nodejs-audio-player/multiple-streams/ repository and give me the file .zip
than i went in my aws console and i did this procedure:
- i modified the code and add my id skill to constant.js
i changed index.js in package.json in src/index.js.
- i create new lambda function with Serverless App Repository and than with with alexa-skills-kit-nodejs-factskill.
- i upload the file zip from the code function in my aws lambda console (no aws cli, i can't use it)
- i Added DynamoDB permission to my Lambda function to add DynamoDB permission to the IAM Role created to execute your function :
- connect to AWS Console : https://console.aws.amazon.com/iam/home?region=us-east-1#/roles
- select the role created to execute your lambda function (it is named "ask-lambda-Multi-Stream-Audio-Player" if you did not change the default name)
- click "Attach Policy"
- locate and select "AmazonDynamoDBFullAccessPolicy" role and click "Attach Policy".
without aws cli but from aws lambda console(online) i changed manually from aws console code function index.handler instead of src/index.handler .
i added trigger alexa skill kit with my skill id
but when i test it from developer console no work.
what i have to do?
create manually dynamo table LongFormAudioSample ?
if yes i do it but not work,
and if yes with wich field? and how to connect to lambda function.
can someone help me ? or give me some tutorial where explain how to make this lambda function without aws cli, but manually from the console?