I want to build a skill to guide the user to do some exercise. The guide includes a series of instructions. Between some instructions, there might be some short gaps (a few seconds). And some instructions need to be confirmed or answered by the user, others need not. Here is a short example of the guidance.
- [Alexa]: Did you sit down? [wait for participant response]
- [Alexa]: Great! Now that you are sitting down, feel your hip bones make contact with the seat underneath you. And slowly stack your shoulder over your hip and bring your head in between your shoulders. Were you able to do that? [wait for participant response]
- [Alexa]: Ok that’s great! Relax the muscles in your face, relax your jaw. [give 3-5 second gap]
- [Alexa]: Soften your shoulders away from your ears. [give 3-5 second gap]
- [Alexa]: Gently touch your lips together. [give 3-5 second gap]
- [Alexa]: Begin to breathe in and out through your nose. Notice your breath.
Could you please tell me whether this is feasible with Alexa skill? If yes, what should I do to implement the functions(waiting time, multiple consecutive instructions)? For the instructions need to be confirmed, should I use one intent with slots for the whole guidance? or just one instruction for one intent?
Thanks very much.