I wanted to ask whether there is a way to have some sort of additional layer of security for some skills? Lets say there is such a scenario:
- We are authenticated and our information is stored in DB
- To access some of it, we need to once again validate user
- Generate a code that user has to match
- Send an email/SMS with the said code
- User says the code and gets to the information for a period of time the code is valid or until next session
Would something like that be possible? I would try implementing something similar in .NET Core as I have seen SES .NET commands, perhaps that is the correct way to proceed.