I want to write a simple AVS command line tool in Python. I want the tool to communicate with an Alexa skill. I am new to AVS. Under the hood, I intend to use pyCurl which supports the HTTP/2 protocol.
Are there any examples (doesn't have to be Python) out there showing how to
- Test that pyCurl is working properly
- Get the authentication token
- send an audio stream to a specific skill
My questions are
- For LWA would a command line tool fall under the designation "TV and other devices"?
- Would the CLI utility have to be registered like a device?
- Would the launch skill request be a part of the audio? Or is there a command I could send?
Any help would be appreciated!