I have submitted one custom Alexa skill for certification. It got rejected for various reasons. I need to understand these issue:-
Issues with skill endpoint validation:-
- Future versions of the Alexa Skills Kit may add new properties to the JSON request and response formats, while maintaining backward compatibility for the existing properties. When we invoke the skill with additional parameters, the skill is rejecting it when we expect this to be accepted. Your code must be resilient to these types of changes. For example, your code for de-serializing a JSON request must not break when it encounters a new, unknown property.
Note:- I am using Visual studio with c# to customize lambda service. Please share me implementation part that i should add in my lambda function.
Issues with skill in English (US):-
- Your skill does not meet the necessary requirements and we were not able to complete a full review of your skill due to
• Your skill does not function properly in its current state.
2. The skill consistently returns an error when it is launched.
Steps To Reproduce:
User: "Alexa, begin <skill invocation name>"
Skill: "There was a problem with the requested skill's response"
Note:- I am getting this issue many times from Amazon support team, I have also tested a skill launch request in Echo device and launch request is working properly.
3. Account Linking couldn’t be completed due to a lack of test account credentials. Please provide valid test account credentials in the testing instructions field when resubmitting your skill to help complete certification of the account linking functionality.
Please help me out of these issues that i am getting each time when i submit a skill for certification process.