I try to Implement Login with Amazon in my local machine using Angular. I also created a security profiles in developer console, and when I try to test in my local port the error occurs after signin with my account. Below are the steps to reproduce this issue:
- Create Security profiles in Developer console(Allowed origins and redirect urls are correct).
- Include LWA js library in my local file.
- Add Client Id in using some function.
- Hit the url in my browser(signin with amazon button is showing properly)
- When I click the sign in button a popup opens and request me to enter username and password.
- After entering my username and password it redirects to another page and stops loading.
- I try to inspect the popup page and find the console error. The following errors are displayed : Uncaught DOMException: Blocked a frame with origin "https://na.account.amazon.com" from accessing a cross-origin frame. at x (https://na.account.amazon.com/ap/oa?arb=67257f45-7fce-4941-8316-dabec6160911:251:13)