My Skill is not working consistently in the alexa developer console simulator for English CA, IN and AU. It is working properly for GB and US.
I initially started with just US, finished the skill, copied over the JSON to all the other languages, deleted the AMAZON.FallbackIntent for all languages except US, build them, and added the following endpoints:
- Default: us-east-1
- North America: us-east-1 (same as default)
- Europe and India: eu-west-1
- Far East: ap-northeast-1
When I go to the simulator and simly ask "start SKILLNAME", where SKILLNAME is my 2 invocation words, it only works 100% of the time for US and GB. For CA, IN and AU there are 3 scenarios occuring:
- "start SKILLNAME" or "open SKILLNAME" -> no answer at all
- "start SKILLNAME" or "open SKILLNAME" -> "Hmm I don't know that one".
- "start SKILLNAME" or "open SKILLNAME" -> And very very rarely, the CA one actually works.
Note, that I am refreshing the simulators page everytime I change the language.