We recently announced the Skill Validation API (beta). You can validate example phrases via ASK CLI or through SMAPI using the Skill Validation API. The API runs a set of tests to validate your skill before submission for certification or at any time during development.
The Skill Validation API is offered as a beta and may improve or change as we receive feedback and iterate on the feature. In this post, you can provide feedback for the Skill Validation API.
Things to consider when providing feedback:
- Was the API/CLI easily understandable?
- Are the results easily understandable?
- Is the documentation understandable?
- What other validations would be helpful for your skill?
- Did the validations make it easier to certify?
- What will you use the validations tests for? Primarily as pre-certification? Regular testing?
- Other feedback to improve the Skill Validation API