Another weird quirk I've found with SetLight:
- Create a buttonDown SetLight to make the light red for 2 seconds
- Create a buttonDown listener
- When the buttonDown listener activates, send a different buttonDown SetLight, to set it to green for 5 seconds.
Observed behavior is:
- Tapping button makes button go red for a very short time
- Response comes back from buttonDown Event, and the light immediately turns green and remains green for 5 seconds.
So the re-assigned buttonDown SetLight starts executing immediately because the previous buttonDown SetLight wasn't finished yet.
I expected it to interrupt, and cancel the previous one, then wait for a new buttonDown event to trigger green. I did not expect green to start right away.